Shitsurakuen Chapter 08 English


Group Scanlating: Mako Scans

Sora came to see Tsuki and asked her for a new ribbon. Sora told her she always want the exchange ribbon from her and said,

"The ribbon...My proof of knighthood.. My first princess who gave it to me...was you"

They talked and Tsuki told her that she is possessed by El. Sora didn't know that she was possessed since Tsuki never showed her suffering and emotion. She told her she doesn't want El to have her and she will fight him for it. Tsuki asked,

"So, are you going to win me over and be my possessor?"

Sora said "You can be Karin-san's..."

Tsuki interrupted her and said,

"No way, I'm okay with you...I want you"


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:



Download



Shitsurakuen Chapter 08 English
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------