Witch


Group Scanlating: Lililicious


A love story between an art teacher and a student. The teacher is interested in Moegi so she asked her to be her model. The teacher asked Moegi if she was interested in her and said,

"Only women can arouse my desire....particularly...women like you."

The teacher kissed her but Moegi suddenly slapped her. Moegi became bothered about the gossips about her teacher and she knew they were all lies. Moegi decided to talk to her and her teacher said,

"I was the one who started the rumors. It was all to draw your interest. Surrender to me. No matter how much you try to avoid me, I will capture you."



I love this story. Moegi eventually fell in love with her and she thought,

"I want to be the one to let myself fall into the hands of the witch, who penetrates people's hearts so brilliantly."



Overall rating:



Download


Witch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------