Alice Quartet Obbligato Chapter 06


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans

Yukino and Makonon are so cute. She pushed her on the couch and said,

"I'll recover instantly if you share some of your abundant energy with me, Makinon"

As thy were walking home, Yukino embraced Makinon and Makinon said,

"Geh...! Don't fool around in broad daylight"

Yukino continued to hug her and said,

"If I were being more serious than this...I'm sure you would have no idea how to react"

Makonon was confused and asked,

"What'd you say just now?"


Yukino then said,

"Hmmmm? Just my usual whispered words of love"


I love it. They remind me of Sehiro and Sarasa of Chatting at the Amber Teahouse.


To download previous chapters, click here.


I am a huge fan of Fujieda Miyabi. I've read all his work. He's the same artist who did:

Chatting at the Amber Teahouse

Marble Colour

Stay Tune

Iono the Fanatics

The Miko's Words and the Witch's Incantations.


Overall rating:




Download




Alice Quartet Obbligato Chapter 06
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------