Heart [NanoFate Doujin]


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri/NanoFate.us


Nanoha and Fate agreed to watch a movie but Fate couldn't make it since she has a cold. She sent a message to Nanoha telling her that she has an emergency mission and she added a heart symbol at the end of her message. Nanoha told Arisa and Suzuka that their plans are canceled and she rushed to visit Fate.

Fate was surprised to see Nanoha entered through her window and asked,

"How did you know I was lying?"

Nanoha said,

"Because the heart in Fathe-chan's mail tells Nanoha that 'I'm so lonely, I want you to come over'."

This doujinshi is so cute and I love it. Nanoha also kissed Fate on her lips and said,

"Call my name and I'll immediately fly over to where Fate-chan is"



Overall rating:



Download



Heart [NanoFate Doujin]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------