Nightmare After School

Note: Mature - contains blood, gore and violence

This is a horror yuri one shot and it's also pretty good. If you like horror yuri, you can also check out Shinigami Alice Manga


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans

Akira had a nightmare about a gruesome death of a girl from her school. Next day, a report came in about the death of a 15 year old student, the same girl in her dreams the other night. She is worried about her friend Ami so she tried to call her. The image of Ami being dead suddenly flashed into her head so she tried to find her before it's too late.

I am a huge fan of horror but I didn't like this story when I first read it. Maybe because the scenes were too graphic so I didn't read it through. I read it again last night (Thanks to Darkheart and Passerby-A) and I really enjoyed it. There's yuri in it of course and it also has a cute ending. I love Bell, she is so cool.


Overall rating:


Download



Nightmare After School
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------