Candy Boy Chapter 4

Yay! Finally, a new chapter for Candy boy.


Group Scanlating: Tsundere Translations

Sakura is interested to know how Kanade and Yukino started sleeping in the same bed together. Yukino told her the story from when they were little and they both started worrying about each other since then. Yukino also told her why she ended up in the same school as Kanade. She said Kanade told her,

"...I would never leave you behind..I don't want to be separated from you"


Yukino then added,

"Kana-chan said that for me but the truth is more like I was the one who followed her. Because I love her very much!"


I love it. This chapter focuses more on Yukino and Kanade only appeared on the last page where she caught Yukino telling stories about her.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:


Download



Candy Boy Chapter 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------