The Coming Of Spring (Yuyuko x Youmu Touhou)

Note: Mature Content!


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri

It's Youmu's birthday but she's on sweeping duty. Yuyuko came and told her to skip her work and celebrate her birthday with her. Yuyuko kissed her but Youmo pushed her away. She said,

"Please stop joking around..You only intend to...make fun of me again, don't you?"


Yuyuko then said,

"Youmo, this is not the time to be joking around..not about something like this.. Isn't it obvious? I did it exactly because I wanted to...I only want to surround with that which I love"


I love the part when they were already making love and Youmo said,

"Uh, excuse me, I...Uh...mmmm!"

Yuyuko looked up and said,

"Oh, already...?"

I love it.


Overall rating:


Download



The Coming Of Spring (Yuyuko x Youmu Touhou)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------