Chu! [NanoFate Doujin]


Group Scanlating: NanoFate.us


Nanoha is in love with Fate and it's causing her stress that she can't tell her about it. Fate is also bothered why Nanoha keeps avoiding her lately and thought that Nanoha might hate her. One day, Nanoha and Fate went home together and she suddenly confessed her feelings. She said,

"I like you..Fate-chan...I like you a lot"

She then added,

"I'm sorry...I know I said something really strange but, I..."


Before she could finish, Fate cut her off and said,

"Thank goodness...I...also like Nanoha a lot"



I love it when Nanoha went crazy when she imagine Chrono doing perverted things to Fate. I guess that really pushed her to confess. She obviously doesn't want anyone else to have her other than herself.


Overall rating:



Download



Chu! [NanoFate Doujin]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------