Deep Magenta [Full Metal Alchemist Doujinshi]

Note: Explicit Content!



Winry tied Riza up and surprised her with her new creation. She said,

"Ta-dah!"

Now that was funny. She then said,

"An automail mechanic has to be capable of making any body part"

After they're done, Colonel Mustang came in (thank God he didn't catch them doing the deed). Winry left and forgot her automail. Mustang found it and he said,


"I kind of wish I'd seen it. In fact, I kind of wish you'd let me join in!!"


Riza took out her gun and said,

"Colonel, May I shoot you?"


There's a second story where Riza is the one who initiated the deed but I think it's a little extreme considering the object that was used.


Overall rating:



Download



Deep Magenta
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------