Clover Chapter 04 (end)


By: Otsu Hiyori
Group Scanlating: Lililicious
Status: Completed


Kazuyo is in love with her neighbor and friend Ichige but Ichige is already dating a guy named Kenji. One day, they both Kenji with another girl but Ichige didn't even react. She asked Ichige if she's going to break up with him and Ichige said,


"Nope, That would be like saying I lost to that other girl. I don't want to do that"


Kazuyo got angry and said,

"That's stupid!....I would never forgive him..If it were me...I'm the one who loves you.."


This is yet another sad ending for this manga. What's worst, there's no volume 2. The story is great but I'm not a fan of sad endings especially if it's about unrequited love. In the end, Ichige only see her as her friend and Kazuyo is okay with it as long as she's always beside her.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:


Download



Clover Chapter 04

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------