Nekoyoubi [Pokemon Doujinshi]


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri


Shirona asked Hikari who she loved more, Toranosuke or her. Hikari couldn't give her an answer. She embraced Hikari and said,

"If I were to choose between Hikari and my babies, I probably wouldn't be able to answer either"

Hikari got mad at Shirona and said she was not fair to ask a question that even she couldn't answer. Shirona thensaid,

"I love you more, Hikari. This is what you wanted me to say right?"

Hikari denied that it wasn't but Shirona knew better.


I haven't watched Pokemon anime so I'm not really familiar with these characters. This story is short but it's cute and sweet. I like it.


Overall rating:


Download



Nekoyoubi [Pokemon Doujinshi]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------