I Fell In Love For the First Time Chapter 02-03 (End)

Note: Explicit Content!


Group Scanlating: Lililicious
Volume: 3 chapters
Status: Complete


Chapter 02

Yui got scared when her friend told her that she saw Yui holding hands with a woman. Yui went to see Hitomi and told her about it. Hitomi thought,

"Do you want to break up with me? Please...no"


She took Yui to a hotel and when she calmed down, she hugged Hitomi and said,

"As long as I can be with you, I don't care what happens"


Chapter 03


She went to see Hitomi and they spent all day together. Before they parted the next day, they embrace each other and Hitomi said,

"I want to see you the instant I get back"


Yui replied,

"Same here... I'll be waiting"


I love this story. Too bad it ended so soon. I'm glad Yui didn't break up with her when her classmates found out that she's in a relationship with a woman. And Hitomi, despite her busy schedule, managed to spare a time to be with her.


To download previous chapter. click here.


Overall rating:


Download


MF

Chapter 02
Chapter 03

Mirror (4shared)

Chapter 02 Chapter 03
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------