Sasameki Koto Chapter 29 - 30

Yay! SK new chapters


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans


Chapter 29


A lot happened in this chapter. Mayu called Sumika a fake Murasame Sumika and she said willingly admitted it said said she'll do better. Kazama, confused about what she needs to be doing. There's also an awkward moment for my favorite couple when they walked home together. They didn't talk much and Kazama thought,

"I wonder how I look to my beloved Sumi-chan. When all I do is lie to stay by her side"




Chapter 30


Sumika is saddened that Kazama won't smile to her anymore. She said,

"It's starting to make me think she might be better off without having the likes of me around her"

She then tried to and imagine what she was like before she met Kazama in oder for her to stay focused. She thought,

"This is what I was like before I met Kazama...This is what I'm like without Kazama....I wish...I had never fallen in love with her"


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:



Download



Sasameki Koto Chapter 29 Sasameki Koto Chapter 30
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------