Girl Friends Chapter 30 English

Finally, Chapter 30 has been translated.


Group Scanlating: Maki Maki Scanlations

Akko followed Mari and Mayu when they went shopping and she went all jealous. When Mari took Mayu's glasses and told her she looked cuter without it, Akko said,

"But... I'm... way cuter than she is!"


She decided to go home and asked herself what "going out" means. She thought that friends go out too and the only difference was they were kissing. She thought,

"Because I love you, I want to ask for 'certain things'."


I love it. Mari was wearing Akko's ring and I love what it says on Akko's love letter. It's very sweet. No wonder Mari kissed it after she read it. I'm just a little bothered about Mari's reason why she went to see Mayu. She thought,

"I wanted to become cuter so that I would be suitable friend for Akko."

FRIEND? Shouldn't it be GIRL FRIEND? Mari can't make up her mind, she pisses me off sometimes. But she did told Mayu that she is going out with someone. She didn't say it was Akko but I guess that's okay.

Akko says she wanted to ask for "certain things".. Does she mean she wants their relationship to go to the next level? I hope so. GF will end after 5 or 6 more chapters. I can't wait to see what happens before then.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:



Download



Girl Friends Chapter 30 English
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------