If I Could Fly


Group Scanlating: Zefiberyl Translations


Tsumari always see Miyuki at the same spot everyday at exactly 7:47 am. She is in love with her but they don't know each other. One day, she came home and saw Miyuki with a guy. Miyuki saw her and she stopped but Tsumari turned around and ran. Next day, She passed by the same spot again at 7:47am and she was still crying, saying,

"I...like...I like you...I like you..."

She heard a girl said,

"...I like you too."

She looked up and saw Miyuki in front of her.


I love this one shot. Tsumari makes sure that she passes by the corner at exactly 7:47am just to catch a glimpse of Miyuki. Later, she found out that Miyuki was doing the exact same thing just to see her.



Overall rating:



Download



If I Could Fly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------