Botsuneta Kyuusai Hon [Marisa x Reimu Touhou]


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri

Reimu is bothered that they've been hanging around a lot lately and said she can tell what Marisa is thinking. Marisa covered Reimu's eyes and said,

"So...What am I thinking about now?"


Reimu said she didn't know and she got angry. She said,

"You know...making trouble for me like this...might be fun for you but for me...It's...a real big pain"


Marisa also got angry and said,

"Though it should be so clear..you never ever notice my feelings for you at all!"


Reimu stood up and said Marisa was the one who never noticed her feelings for her. Marisa held her hands and said,

"I've always liked Reimu!"

Reimu answered back and said,

"Hey, I'm the one that definitely likes Marisa"


They are so cute and I love it. They were fighting and they didn't even notice that they've already confessed their feelings to each other.



Overall rating:


Download


Botsuneta Kyuusai Hon [ Marisa x Reimu Touhou]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------