Contradictory Mikadzuki-san


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans

Usami became interested on her classmate named Mikadzuki. Mikadzuki is popular in her school and but she is also known for rejecting and hating everything that is offered to her or asked about. She always say "I hate it" but she actually doesn't.

One day, a classmate noticed that they are always together and asked if they were friends. Usami asked her if they were and Mikadzuki said,

"We're not friends"

Usami excused herself and went to the rooftop and Mikadzuki followed her after. Usami apologized for assuming that they were friends and Mikadzuki said,

"You're wrong..It's not like that.....I don't want to be friends....I want to be much more than that."

Usami embraced her and said she felt the same way and they kissed. Usami then asked,

"Can I kiss you again?"


Mikadzuki then said,

"I'd hate that. I hate being kissed. I like doing the kissing..."


This story is cute and I love it. Count appeared again in this one shot and she was the one who told Mikadzuki where Usami was.


Overall rating:



Download



Contradictory Mikadzuki-san
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------