Time

Note: Mature Content!


Group Scanlating: Lililicious

Arisa got a call so she came to see her client in a hotel. When she entered the room, she is happy to see who it was. Takako apologized for not being able to see her often and while they were taking a shower together, she said,

"Five more years...No, in three more years, I want to break out and start working on my own. Once I do that...."

She looked at her and apologized,

"I'm sorry. We agreed to put this topic on hold"

Arisa then said,

"Oh no! I will think about it eventually but right now, I just can't think about the future."



This story is sad. Arisa is a call girl and Takako is one of her best clients. Takako wanted their relationship to be more than just that. She told Arisa,

"I wish I'd met you before you started doing this."



Overall rating:



Download



Time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------