Shinigami Alice Chapter 03

Note: Mature due to Blood and Violence


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans

Hinageshi sensed that there was something wrong so she told Masaki to stay home. She left and met with Rose, who came to kill her. Rose swore to take revenge Hinageshi when she killed Viole, who was very important and irreplaceable partner to her. They fought but Rose was defeated. Before she died, she said,

"Ah, Viole.. I kept you waiting for such a long time...I'm sorry...I'm going to join you now"


Hinageshi came back to Masaki and found her apartment trashed and she saw Masaki unconscious and bleeding.


Rose reminds me of Alphard from Canaan..only hotter.. hahaha.

Anyway, Another assassin came for Hinageshi and I think she was stabbed but I'm not really sure. Since all I saw was another girl in the room and the sound effects Stab Stab Stab Stab. I can't wait for the next chapter.


This is the same artist who did my favorites Otonato Kodomoto, Ichiban Sukina Hito and it's sequel The Bridal Squabble and also Raindrop Harmonia.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:



Download




Shinigami Alice Chapter 03
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------