Maiden Repository

Note: Mature Content!


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans


Airi fell in love with Nishijima the first time they met. One day, Nishijima just ignored her and she doesn't know why. Airi did everything but Nishijima still won't say talk to her. She started saying mean things to her and bullying her but Nishijima is just giving her the same look every time. Nishijima suddenly kissed her but immediately apologized and said,

"I..I'm..I'm sorry..Ever since that day, I've wanted to do this so badly that I didn't know what to do..But I thought you hated me.."

Airi then said,

"No, not at all. I'm the same"


I love it. The mature scenes came after that and they both said,

"I love you"


Overall rating:



Download




Maiden Repository
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------