First Love Sisters Chapter 13 (End)


Group Scanlating: Lililicious

Touko sensei is leaving since she is only a replacement for a teacher who went on maternity leave. Akiho cried and said she hates it when she is holding back and not being able to tell Touko what she feels. Touko said,

"I know it's hard...maybe you could open up more when you're with me"

They kissed and Akiho said,

"I don't want you to leave Touko-sensei"


Haruna's sempai (the one she was in love with before) came back and her sempai asked if the cute looking girl she was with was her girlfriend. Haruna answered,

"Yes"

Haruna called Chika who was hiding nearby. She hugged her and said,

"I love you Chika-san..I love you from the bottom of my heart"

Chika hugges her back and said,

"I love you too"

So that's it. The story has finally ended and it all ended well for all of the characters. It's too back. I think it ended way to early. I was hoping to read more about Haruna and Chika but it's good. At least Haruna finally got over her sempai and give all her love to Chika.


To download previous chapters, go here.


Overall rating:


Download



First Love Sisters Chapter 13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------