Her Desire

Yes, they spelled the title wrong..


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans


I love this story. It's very short but it captured a lot of their emotions. Chiaki is being bullied again and the other students are afraid to interfere because they didn't want to be bullied as well. The leader of the group asked Chiaki to lick her shoes and they tied her up and left her in the bathroom.

After school, the leader came back and Chiaki said,

"You're late"

She untied Chiaki and cried saying,

I'm sorry Chiaki...Please don't hate me"

Chiaki kissed her and thought,

"I will accept her for who she is. Because my pain and scars serve as secret proof of our ardent love"

I think no one in school knows that they are a couple and the girl needs to put up a front that she hates Chiaki for the sake of her group (or so called friends). It's both sad and sweet and I love it.

This is the same artist who did Butterfly 69, Butterfly 69 Instant Summer, Quilt Queen and Quilt Queen Extra.


Overall rating:



Download




Her Desire
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------