Chatting at the Amber Teahouse - Voices (extra)


Manaka was drawing a manga and can't seem to come up with any good dialogues. Sehiro offered to help so Manaka asked them to read the scenes. Sarasa took the role of Imari and Sehiro, Fumio.

Sehiro smiled, looked at Sarasa and started,

"Even if I leave this school, I want us to stay engaged"

Sarasa was all nervous when she heard that line and said with a shaky voice,

"O-oh, of course we will. Th-that's been m-my plan for a l-long time now"

After that Sarasa said,

"Sorry, I can't do it. I just can't"

Sehiro was confused and said,

"Did I mess up?"


I love it! Too bad it's extra though but that's fine. I waited too long for the next chapter so this is more than enough. According to Lililicious, next chapter will be out on April. That's a very long wait for me.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:


Download



Chatting at the Amber Teahouse - Voices (extra)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------