Katakoi Hime


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans

Ooshi got interested in a girl named Mizuno ever since she first saw her. She got curious who she was in love with when Mizuno said,

"My love will never be returned"

She then found out that Mizuno is in love with their teacher, Fukami and she tried to help her by giving her information about their teacher. One day, Ooshi heard from a friend that Fukami is getting married. She talked to Mizuno but she already knew about it and said,

"...I knew from the beginning that she'd never feel the same way....I wonder if some part of me ....kept thinking..."maybe"..."


This is a story of unrequited love and friendship and I like it. Mizuno may have been heart broken but she got herself a good friend who understood and supported her.


Overall rating:


Download



Katakoi Hime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------