Shinigami Alice Manga


Returning from her part-time job late in the evening Kagawa Masaki sees a cute doll-like girl with a totally lifeless look killing a person. As a witness she`s next, but what will really happen?.. Manga Updates

By: Izumiya Otoha
Group Scanlating: Timesink Scanlations/Dynasty Scans
Status: On Going

I love this story ever since I read the one shot Shinigami Alice released by Dynasty Scans. The story and the characters are the same but this manga is the extended version of that.

I'm not sure how many chapters this manga is going to be but I love the story. It's a horror manga so expect blood and violence when you read this.

This is the same artist who did my favorites Otonato Kodomoto, Ichiban Sukina Hito and it's sequel The Bridal Squabble and also Raindrop Harmonia.


Overall rating:


Download


Chapter 01 Chapter 02 Chapter 03 Chapter 04 Chapter 05
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------