La Defloration by ~nuggi-verse

I'm one of the many fans who always wished to see an actual yuri scene between Sachiko and Yumi but this work by ~nuggi-verse is just wrong.. Hahahaha..





These images were from Maria Sama Ga Miteru Season 3, Sport's Festival Episode, which also happens to be one of my favorite. ~nuggi-verse changed the subtitle and turned these innocent scenes into....something else. You can't see the subtitle clearly so you need to click on the image to zoom it in.

Anyway, it's funny and I enjoyed reading it. But still, why do I get the feeling that Sachiko and Yumi's image were somehow tainted? Hahaha.. I love them just as they are.. pure and innocent.

However, ~nuggi-verse also did shiznat doujinshi and other amazing artworks. Visit her gallery at ~nuggi-verse


Overall rating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------