Close Eyes (Alice x Marisa)

This is the third sequel of the story.

1. Can't Even Breathe
2. Let This Tear Become A Star
3. Open Your Heart


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri


First story

Marisa and Alice are now officially a couple. Since Marisa destroyed her door that night, they decided to have it fixed.

Second Story

It's new year and they are both preparing for the occasion. Marisa decided to make dinner first and Alice said,

"Somehow, I feel like I have had my fill already"

"True, I guess a lot of things have happened on this year"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry I had kept you waiting for quite a while" Marisa said.

"Yep, It was a long wait indeed"

Alice said she wanted Marisa to give her much more happiness and Marisa said "No problem. Leave it to me".

Alice rested her head on her shoulder but Marisa shoved her away. She blushed when Marisa touched her hand and leaned towards her. Their face became really close and Alice asked,

"Aren't you gonna close you eyes?"

Marisa then said, "What about yourself?"

They both held hands, locked their fingers together and shared their first kiss.


I love their story and I love them both.


Overall rating:


Download


Close Eyes (Alice x Marisa)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------