Canon (Sachiko x Yumi Marimite Doujin)

As requested by my friend KDASHER, here's a doujinshi about Yumi and Sachiko of Maria Sama Ga Miteru.


Group Scanlating: Lililicious


Yumi saw a dead kitten lying on the street and she didn't know what to do about it. Sachiko came to her and placed her hand on Yumi's shoulder, which startled Yumi. She then said,

"I wonder if it was hit by a car?"

She told Yumi they'll bury the kitten and they skipped class. Yumi apologized for dragging her into it and Sachiko said it was fine and said,

"I'd like us to be able to take our time and just sit and talk with each other sometimes, Yumi. I'm glad you became my soeur"

Yumi blushed as Sachiko continued to talk about how they complement each other and that Yumi should have more confidence in herself. She called Yumi her "personal balm" since she can relax when she is by her side. They both held hands and Sachiko said,

"We'll always be soeurs, even after we've both graduated" and Yumi answered,

"Yes, Onee-sama"


Just like in the anime, their relationship is always more on the emotional sense rather than physical expression of their feelings. But then again, that's what I like I about them.


Overall rating:


Download


Canon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------