Octave Chapter 20


Group Scanlating: Tranquil Springs

Yukino an Setsuko haven't seen each other in 2 days and she's feeling anxious. She met with her friend Kamo and eventually told her about her relationship with Setsuko.

Kamo was concerned about her and tries to make her realize that being with a girl is troublesome. She said,


"You have to lie to your parents and friends....you can't get married or have kids..."

Yukino decided not to go through with their plans of going to the bath house. She didn't want her friend to see her naked and imagine her with Setsuko.

Honestly, if I was Yukino, I would have slapped Kamo already. I know she's concerned about her friend but she doesn't understand that kind of love so she should say things or judge Yukino for it.

I smell trouble. The guy Yukino had a one night stand with turned out to be Setsuko's fan. I'm worried when she went to the bathroom and practiced her smile in the mirror. It was either she was trying to look happy in front of other people or to the guy..

I can't take anymore heart break from this story but I love it. It's very realistic and mature.


To download previous chapters, go here.


Overall rating:


Download



Octave Chapter 20
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------