Marimite Complex [Marimite Doujinshi]


Group Scanlating: Lililicious


Includes both humorous and serious stories. It also contains a short parody of Evangelion with Marimite characters.

I love this doujinshi. The stories focuses more about Sachiko and Yumi. My favorite part was when they all went to the beach and Sachiko and Yumi later talked alone. Sachiko said she felt lonely that she is going to graduate and Yumi said she envied the others since they still have more time together. Sachiko tapped her head and said,

"Our relationship is hardly going to end simply because I graduated now is it?...You'll always be my petite soeur, even after I've graduated."

Yumi hugged her arm and thought,

"...My season with Onee-sama isn't over yet...It will continue on forever.."




Overall rating:


Download


Marimite Complex [Marimite Doujinshi]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------