Sketch From the Heart


Group Scanlating: Lililicious


Sakura joined the art club because she admired the painting who won in their school's contest. She also joined because of the artist named Youha, who painted the winning picture. She asked Youha to teach her how to paint and they because close. On the next contest, Sakura was the one who won. Youha congratulated her and later said,

"You don't want to see me anymore do you?...All you wanted was for me to teach you how to paint and I have nothing left to teach you."


She also added,

"When I'm with you...I don't seem to be able to...paint the way I used to. So I don't really...want to see you anymore."

Later, Sakura showed her what she painted and she did it with all her heart. She painted the image of Youha when she first saw her in the art room. Youha said,

"This is the sort of painting my heart creates now..."

Sakura was surprised to see that it was her.


Overall rating:


Download


Sketch From the Heart
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------