Woven Luscious Fields [Komachi x Sikieiki Touhou]

Special Thanks to Xatiav for sharing this touhou.




It's spring and Komachi has been sleeping and not doing her work. She said,

"...Lady Shiki...If you take a nap with me for a while, then I can go and work hard."


They both took a nap and later agreed to rest together whenever they can. Shiki said,

"I promise..."

They made a pinky promise and Komachi said,

"If you break your word...I'll take your tongue."


This is the first touhou I read about Komachi x Sekieiki pairing and I find it rather cute and sweet. When she said "I'll take your tongue.", her face was really close to Shiki's like she was about to kiss her. I love it!



Overall rating:


Download



Woven Luscious Fields [Komachi x Sekieiki Touhou]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------