Lovesick Over My Best Friend

This is a side story for the manga Pure Water Adolescence.


Group Scanlating: Lililicious


Kiiko is in love with her best friend Abi but she can't tell her about it. Although they say that they love each other, Kiiko thought,

"Abi's love for me..is different from my love for her."

One day, a guy named Oosawa, invited Abi to watch a concert on the weekend and Kiiko knew about the invitation so she also invited her to watch a movie on the same day. Abi refused and she got angry. Oosawa showed up and asked to be alone with Abi and Abi told Kiiko to go on ahead. As they walked away, Kiiko suddenly yelled,

"Stupid Abi!! I hate you!!!"



Overall rating:


Download


Lovesick Over My Best Friend
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------