Star Ocean 3 - Covert Action

Note: Explicit Content!




Tainev secretly admires Nel and one day, Nel decided to teach her on how to escape if she's been captured. Tainev started fantasizing about restraining Nel and doing what she pleases with her but snapped out of it when she heard Nel yelled at her. Nel then started,

"We'll start training to untie ropes...Here. Go ahead and tie me up."


Instead of using ropes, Tainev used the chains and tied her hands and legs. She then said,

"Today, we're training about what to do when captured right? Please show me some examples..I'll pretend to be the one who's captured you."



This doujinshi contains bondage scenes. I don't like the idea of being forced into something so I just gave this one a 3 rating.


Overall rating:



Download



Star Ocean 3 - Covert Action
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------