Alice Phantasm [Marisa x Alice Touhou]


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri


This touhou doujin has three stories but I like the third one best. Alice woke up and found herself resting on Marisa. She was drunk and have been out for a while so Marisa offered her some water. Alice couldn't hold the glass so Marisa said,

"...I guess it can't be helped..."

She drank the water and Alice asked,

"How does that help if you drank it..."


Marisa grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. Alice was visiting her parents and said she'll return home soon. Marisa said,

"Don't take too long...If you do, I'll come abduct you so prepare yourself, okay?"

At the end, Alice said,

"...Just one thing....I'm...thirsty."



They are so cute. She obviously wants Marisa to kiss her again. I love it!



Overall rating:


Download



Alice Phantasm [Marisa x Alice Touhou]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------