Chapter 3-Feeling Changing [Marisa x Reimu Touhou]

Chapter 01 - It Is Not a Dream [Marisa x Reimu Touhou]

Chapter 02 - Beauties of Nature [Marisa x Reimu Touhou]




Marisa came to visit Reimu but she saw her surrounded by other girls so decided to leave. Next day, she waited for Reimu to come visit her but she thought,

"No reason at all why she'd come... Damn it!!"


She flew out of the window and thought,

"I've gone to see her everyday but seeing her talking to other people just makes me angry.....I just want her all for myself and it's driving me crazy.."


To her surprised she heard Reimu called her name and Reimu asked if she was going to her place. Marisa said she has some things to do so Reimu said,

"Okay...I was just coming over to see you but... guess...it can't be helped."

Reimu was about to leave and she stopped her. They talked and Marisa acted like she couldn't believe that she would visit her. Reimu got pissed off and said,

"'Didn't I say I was coming to see you? Since you didn't seem to notice before, this time I'll say it outright!.....More than you know...I've...I've always....lo..."


Overall rating:


Download


Chapter 3-Feeling Changing [Marisa x Reimu Touhou]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------