Sad News



I'm probably the last to know this that on December 30, 2009, Sasameki Koto Episode 13 " Calling You" is the final episode of the season.

I wonder if I would had to wait ages again until the second season is released? Just like Aoi Hana, whose final episode for season 1 ended September 10, 2009, there are still no updates on when the second season will be. I'm not surprised since SK season 1 is just about to end so it's still too early to have any updates on its Season 2 release, if there's any (please let there be a season 2)

The manga is still on going though, which is a good thing. At least we still get to see how close Sumika and Kazaka will become. My wishful thinking is that one day, we'd also get to watch our favorite yuri anime with 20 or 30 some episodes. Other animes even have episodes up to 40 or more, why can't yuri anime have that as well? I guess it would be too dragging and annoying if it did last that long.

Oh well, I just have to patiently wait for Dynasty Scans to release the translated manga chapters. I'd die if the manga gets licensed before we even get to see if Sumika and Kazama will become a couple. That would be mean I'd have to buy the manga, which is not really an option for me at this point.