My Sister's Lips

Note: Explicit Content!



Marika and her sister have been fantasizing on each other for a while. One day, Marika can no longer hold herself back and she went to her sister's room, naked.

I guess, that's enough description for you to know what happened next. I'm really not a big fan of incest love stories especially if it has explicit scenes. The only incest love story I ever liked is Candy Boy and I'm sure I'm not the only one who liked it. But to give this one shot some credit, the story is good. You can really feel how much they desired each other. I just hypnotized myself into thinking they weren't sisters. However, after the last part when Marika said:

"I love you so much, my sister"

That brought me back to reality.


Overall rating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download


My Sister's Lips