My-Hime EXA to be launched in January 2010



Okay, this is just to share on what was recently brought to my attention. Thanks to my friend Ghost in the Shell, he just told me that the new manga My-Hime EXA will be released next year.

According to Anime News Network:

The February issue of ASCII Media Works' Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh magazine is announcing on Saturday that the My-Hime EXA manga will launching in the next issue on January 27. Kōteiryū (Maji-Kyū 4-Koma Fate/stay night) will draw the manga based on a script by Ryo Suzukaze (Demonbane, .hack//CELL, IDOLM@STER: XENOGLOSSIA manga/novels). As in all My-Hime projects, the Sunrise planning team are collectively credited for the original story under the pseudonym Hajime Yatate.

Oh my God, does that mean I'd get to read more on Shizuru and Natsuki? There's no update yet if our favorite yuri couple will appear on this series but based on the image, Natsuki is there. But where's Shizuru? God, I'm so looking forward to this.