Girlfriends Chapter 28 [RAW]


Language: Japanese
Group Scanlating: MakiMaki Scanlations
Status: On going

The chapter we've been waiting for was finally released in raw. It's only a matter of days now till we get to read the translated version.

I was lucky enough to have the time to visit my favorite sites while waiting for my Mai-Hime Raw Manga to finish downloading (will be posted soon) and I just found something I didn't expect. I got this from Wings of Yuri comments section. Thanks to contributor ShiroAka who shared this file to everybody. I posted this right away instead of including it with tomorrow's batch of post because I know you might be just as thrilled as I was knowing Chapter 28 is finally out (in raw, though)

Well, I can't really give a brief summary because I can't read Japanese but looking at the pictures will do (for me). The story doesn't really focus on Akko and Mari but another girl (I don't know who she was) but Akko and Mari had some cute moments on the train.

Here's chapter 28. I gave it a five even if I didn't understand what I was reading. But hey, this is Girlfriends we're talking about. I don't care what language the manga was on.

Anyway, Enjoy!


Overall rating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download


Chapter 28 [RAW]