Sisterism Chapters 3-5

Thank You Dynasty Scans for releasing 3 chapters at the same time.







By: Akihito Yoshitomi
Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans

I really enjoyed reading this. The first two chapters was funny but these new chapters are just hilarious. Haruka and Yoshiko still have fantasies on their crushes (Haruka's crush is Mai, which is Yoshiko's sister. Yoshiko's crush is Sakura, which is Haruka's sister).

I loved chapter 3 since they almost kissed. Haruka had to act like Sakura and Yoshiko acted like Mai and they both went crazy. I also loved it when they're both having perverted thoughts. The look on their eyes are so scary, it's like watching an animal ready to eat it's prey.

I can't wait to see where this story is heading. Well, I can expect a great story since this is the work of one of my favorite author/artist.

If you want to download previous chapters, go here.


Yuri Meter: 4 = Main theme of the story


Overall rating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download

Chapter 03 Chapter 04 Chapter 05