Junai Love Holic [Shiznat Doujin] [RAW]



Shizuru and Natsuki are really hot! I love Nanzaki Iku. Her work never fails to impress me.

This is a raw copy. The file's name is Junai Loveholic but since I can't read Japanese, I can't confirm if this is Doropanda Vol 8 or not (although my post image says it's Vol 8). You know how it is when they just add extra images on the file and you can't really tell which one is the real cover page? Same thing happened here.

Just looking at the images will drive you crazy, if not crazier, about them. It makes me want to sigh and curse for not being able to read Japanese every time. I will definitely get the translated version.

Edit: I found the translated versions of Doropanda Tours 5, 6 and 8 and will be included in tomorrow's post. By the way, Junai Loveholic is Doropanda Tours Vol 8.


Overall rating:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download


Junai Loveholic