Witches Tea Party [Alice x Marisa Touhou]


A funny touhou about Alice and Marisa. They both went to the Scarlet Devil Mansion and Alice was surprised to see how close Marisa was with Patchouli. She then asked to talk to Patchouli alone and confronts her of what her relationship to Marisa is. Patchouli said,

"..She took something precious to me...She was so pushy at that time....Before I realized it, she snatched it away, in a blink of an eye...But it's probably not just my precious thing that was taken away....It's Marisa's specialty after all.."

Alice got angry at Marisa. She attacked her at the library and said,

"I heard from Patchouli...that you are that kind of person...For me...If it's you....I even offered it to you..."


In the end, Alice still misunderstood Marisa's relationship with Patchouli. She didn't know that Patchouli was referring to her Non-directional Laser as her "precious thing" and not something else.


Overall rating:


Download



Witches Tea Party [Alice x Marisa Touhou]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------