Manga no Tsukurikata Chapter 23


Group Scanlating: Seiran


I don't know if I should be annoyed or happy with this chapter. Kawaguchi was not making any progress on her work so Takeda advised her to break up with Morishita for now. Kawaguchi took her advise and broke up with her and Morishita did not protest and said it was fine since Kawaguchi was already neglecting her.

After her manuscript was done, she came to see her and Morishita said,

"What is it? We're not in a relationship anymore.."

Kawaguchi replied,

"I guess that's so...At this point I'm bothering you.."

Morishita said,

"Yes"

She was about to leave when Kawaguchi stopped her and gave her a gift for their 2nd year anniversary.. She then asked,

"Will you please go out with me?"


Morishita blushed and said,

"Yes!"


This couple is crazy but I'm glad they got back together. They've been together for two years and never did I see them kiss. I wonder if that will ever happen.


To download previous chapters, click here.


Overall rating:


Download


Manga no Tsukurikata Chapter 23
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------