Unchanging Days


Group Scanlating: Dynasty Scans


Chapter 01

Kei is secretly in love with her best friend Yukiko. One day, Yukiko decided to crash into her house and she talked about how her mom kept nagging her about having a boyfriend and get married. Yukiko said,

"I just want to be happy..."


Kei thought,

"I wish I could be the one to make you happy."


Chapter 02

Kei told Yukiko that Tachibana confessed to her but she didn't reject him yet. Kei told Yukiko she already has someone she liked and Yukiko got curious but she never told her it was her. She thought,

"I should keep it to myself a little longer.."




I'm not sure if there will be sequel but I hope it does. These 2 chapters are all about what Kei thought about Yukiko. I hope the next stories will be about Yukiko's secret feelings for her.


Overall rating:


Download



Unchanging Days Chapters 01-02 Chapter 03 Chapter 04 [End]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------