I Don't Know If This Is Love

Note: Mature Content!


Group Scanlating: Lililicious

Rio is Yui's best friend since junior high and she thought they would stay that way forever. One day, Rio confessed that she love Yui and said,

"It hurts to be around you...now...I can't be your friend anymore..."

Yui didn't want to let her go so she replied,

...Then let's go out."


Yui was just forcing herself to go out with her but Rio later realized it. Rio said they'd go back to being friends. She knows Yui cares for her and she is contented with that. She then said,

"Let's be friends forever, okay?"

Yui cried and kissed her. She then said

"I love you, Rio... If you'll be my friend forever...then I'll be your girlfriend forever.."


Overall rating:


Download



I Don't Know If This Is Love

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------