Your favorite anime intro

It's funny just how much an anime intro can get you pumped for a show.  A couple minute intro can be a really powerful thing, and it definitely sets the mood for what you're about to get into.  I've noticed that anime takes their intro and outros really seriously, which is why there are so many good ones out there!


I'm not afraid to admit that the intro to Chobits is a guilty pleasure.  The visuals themselves are nice, but I think it might be that song that puts a smile on my face.  It's just so bouncy, light-hearted and fun.  The song has a real 70s game show vibe to it, and old game shows are another one of my guilty pleasures!  You can bet that this intro song has a spot on my iPod, and the video itself always picks  me up if I'm feeling down.

Let's see what some of your favorite anime intros are.  I'm sure you have some fantastic choices!