Actually, I Always Did Mind the Little Things...

I have a little rant today, which I rarely do anymore, so I hope that's OK.

So, Jamie and I ran through Vampire Bund last weekend and we are revisiting a few eps this weekend now that we finally have a little extra time. We'll, if you've watched your DVD you know it has the little Cashern promo before you get to the menu, and the first time around I just let it run and didn't think anything of it. This time, I loaded the disk and wanted to get right to the episode menu, so when the Cashern promo qued up:

1) I hit the 'menu' button on my remote. "X" Denied. S#$T.

2) So I hit the 'skip' button on the remote. "X" Denied. F@%K.

3) So I hit the 'fast forward' button on the remote. "X" Denied. G$D@&%IT!

This also applies to the Moon Phase trailer on Disk 2. Seems Funimation is quite determined that I should watch that damn trailer every time I load the DVD no matter if I want to or not. Yes, 'top menu' does allow you to skip the trailer, but disabling the other functions? Very irritating if you ask me, and bad disk authorizing too.