Shitsurakuen Chapter 23 Final [RAW]_LQ

Special Thanks to Anon & Guest for sharing the link


Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1079467829

Here's the final chapter (70 pages) of Shitsurakuen. What do you think of the final chapter? I can't read Japanese so I'm not sure what happened here.

First, I see Sora kissing a girl then the next thing I know, she's holding hands with a guy. She also left the girl she was kissing with (who passed out for some reason) to a guy and she ran away crying. What was that about?

That's why I don't really like the Harem genre because the story always gets twisted in the end, just like this one. Oh well, when I first read about the rumor, I totally gave up on this manga so I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be.

To download translated chapters, click here.

Overall rating:

Download


Shitsurakuen Chapter 23 Final [RAW]_LQ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------