Yuri Hime Volume 20 Spring [RAW]

Note: Some Chapters contain mature scenes!

Yay! Another magazine has been released. Special Thanks to Nekokamisama for sharing the links for this raw.


Language: Japanese


There is another story by my favorite mangaka Akiko Morishima and a sequel of Yuri Yuri Case 1. Chatting At the Amber Teahouse Chapter 13 is also in this magazine but that has been translated already.

OMG! There is a sequel for Aqua Blue Cinema by Otsu Hiyori. In chapter 5, Yui's ex came back and asked Tae to help her get back together with Tae. In Chapter 06, I think Yui confronted her ex and chose Tae in the end.

Edit: I just read the summary of chapter 06. I was right, Yui confessed to Tae in the end. Yay!!! If you want to read the summary, check out Sachiko's Blog. You might be familiar with her. She's the editor for Lililicious. I added her to my blogroll and she added my blog on hers. How cool is that? =D

There is also a story by my other favorite artist/mangakas: Mikuni Hajime who did Gokujou Drops, story by Kazuma Kowo who did Pure Water Adolescence, Shinonome Mizuo who did First Love Sisters and Hakamada Mera who did President and Vice-President,


Overall rating:


Download



Yuri Hime Volume 20 Spring [RAW] Part 01

Yuri Hime Volume 20 Spring [RAW] Part 02

Yuri Hime Volume 20 Spring [RAW] Part 03
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------